Wednesday, February 22, 2017

FUN FUN FUN TILL THE WEATHERMAN TAKES THE SUNSHINE AWAY.....

FUN FUN FUN TILL THE WEATHERMAN TAKES THE SUNSHINE AWAY.....


Its been in the high 50's and 60's here in Iowa and for February in Iowa... people are running around like we won the lottery with these kinds of temps!!  I have ran my first week of runs outside on solid ground.  I was soo surprised at how great I felt and how my speed is just the same as it was in the fall.  I lost no running ground this winter.  (Torturing myself on that darn treadmill paid off!)

But as I said, I live in Iowa... and so back to cold temps we go tomorrow.  It will do this until mid-May really... it will spoil us for a few days and then torture us.  But its okay... I would miss these darn seasons if I didn't have them. ;-)

Just ordered a new pair of shoes.  I actually made a pair of shoes get me through the winter... I probably shouldn't have... but I did.  My first race of this year is in April.  I have all trail races this year and I am extremely excited about that!  Hope everyone else has a great running season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment